Saturday, July 6, 2013

HIATUS OVER

Hey guys.

It's been 5 minutes, yeah??? *lol* Well, my mind has been clouded with many thoughts because a lot has happened in the little time that I've been away from the blogosphere.
Lemme just highlight a few: I ported my internship to the oil industry from aviation; My phone got stolen; I got scammed MAJORLY; I got 'arrested'; my old man turned 50; and many more cool stories which I'll probably talk about later.
But for now, thank God I'm alive despite all the 'evulzz' that had taken place in the recently-passed months. And I'm also thankful that you're still following the blog.
Honestly, the view count inspires me everyday. I appreciate 'em. Thank you for making my cyber-life.

Welcome to a new era of "Danny's Memoirs"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop a comment below

Powered By Blogger