Thursday, March 7, 2013

SPECIAL: Friendship

Hey guys.

So I just got in contact with about 6 of my old friends from elementary (primary) school. And all the memories just kept pouring into my brain and I just felt led to share what I saw on my Facebook Newsfeed today about Friendship.
--------------------------------------------------
Friendship is a gift of Blessing from Our Heavenly Father.. Its His gift to us to share with one another... To bind us together... To comfort us... To support us... To encourage us... To lift us up when we are down.... To share His great Love and Compassion with one another
---------------------------------------------------
I just read somewhere that true friendship is like a rose; you realise its beauty until it fades. So, hold on to that good friend you have.

Also, check out the quotes from some of the pics.


Good morning guys :)

2 comments:

Kindly drop a comment below

Powered By Blogger